art paper, offset paper, fancy paper, kraft paper, cardboard paper
10000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
1.Individual packaging: poly bag/shrink wrapping/water proof paper; Insert or divide protection
2.Best K=K export corrugated carton with film wrapping;
3.Solid plastic pallet packaging with film wrapping and packaging belt
4.Dunnage bag protection for stuffing packaging
5.Complete shipping mark
6.Not Exceed 21kg Each Carton for courier;
7.Custom packaging is accepted.
Guangzhou or Shenzhen
High Quality Products Standard
Best After Service
24 Hours Online Service
OEM / ODM are welcome
custom high quality offset printing student reading text book
Heidelberg CP2000 (the most advance machine in China)
A3(28.5*42cm) A4(21*28.5cm) A5 (14.2*21cm) A6(14.2*10.5cm) or OEM is ok
Inner Paper material
offset paper /glossy art paper/ matt paper /fancy paper
Saddle stitch Set two staples in the middle of inner page and covers. Suitable for smaller page magazines, catalogues and booklets. It is the most simple and convenient form of binding.The book can open to the bottom, but not as firm as other binding, cannot binding large no. of page, total inner page must be multiple of 4
Sewn perfect binding 8 page or 16 page for one sewn, glue the cover and inner page. Simple, the book can open to the bottom. Looks strong, easy to turn over, durable use. Usually for large page magazines, catalogues etc.
Perfect binding According to the page order, finish folding and then hot glue with the covers, common use for magazines, catalogues, notebook etc. Cause the glue size need around 8mm to 10mm, so the inner page cannot open to the bottom.
Hardcover binding Hardcover binding can devided into hardcover binding with sewn and hardcover binding without sewn. The cover stick with inner page through 8p end page. Durable use and luxury. Usually use for classic masterpiece, reference books, high end catalogues.
1. Raw material
3. Cutting finished
5. Vertify color
6. Printing finished
7. Full-automatic folding
8. Full-automatic sewning
9. Inner page finished
10. Cover lamination
11. Book trimming
Packing & Delivery
How to place an order
Step1: Getting inquiry Step2: Quoting based on details provided Step3: Conifirmation of prices and design layout Step4: Sample proofing if required Step5: 30% payment as deposit Step6: Mass production Step7: Progress feedback Step8: Shipping notice Step9: Getting the freight and balance Step10: Shipment Step11: After-sale service
We are pleasure to draw graphic design for you! AI, PDF or JPEG format artwork are welcome! Any questions pls send emails to us or talk on Trademanager!
Guangzhou Hangtong Packing Product Limited. Our company is a professional manufacturer and exporter in packing area, and has been developing rapidly since the foundation in 2004. We specialize in printing book, magazine, catalogue, paper box,label sticker,calendar etc. We have high reputation on this busniess lines .
Our factory is located in HuaDu district,Guangzhou City with convenient transportation. our company covers an area of more than 1,500 square meters .we have enough product machine , Rich experienced in production and sales, we have exported our products to the USA, Australia, Korea, Europe, Japan and Africa. All of them are popular and warmly welcomed.
1. When can I get the price? We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
2. How can I get a sample to check your quality? After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality.If you just need a blank sample to check the design and paper quality, we will provide you sample for free, as long as you afford the express freight.
3. Can you do the design for us? Yes. We have a professional team having rich experience in design and manufacturing. Just tell us your ideas and we will help to carry out your ideas into perfect gift boxes. It does not matter if you do not have someone to complete files. Send us high resolution images, your Logo and text and tell us how you would like to arrange them. We will send you finished files for confirmation.
4.How long can I expect to get the sample? After you pay the sample charge and send us confirmed files, the samples will be ready for delivery in 3-7 days. The samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 3-5workdays. You can use your own express account or prepay us if you do not have an account.
5. What about the lead time for mass production? Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order. Generally speaking, we suggest that you start inquiry two months before the date you would like to get the products at your country.
6. What is your terms of delivery? We accept EXW, FOB, CFR, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost effective for you.